Monday, November 30, 2009

Adding Music to your Digital Poetry Projects

Apple tutorial on how to add music to your digital poetry project:

http://www.apple.com/findouthow/movies/#music

There are preset, pre-installed sound effects and loops for you to use on iMovie.

However,

I suggest bringing in your own music to use for this project so that you are able to customize it to your liking! Next class, be sure to bring in a CD or mp3s that we can import into your project.

How is your music going to add to the tone and style of the piece? Is it appropriate for the piece? If I ask you to justify your music choice, can you?

IF YOUR MUSIC HAS WORDS, YOU MUST CONFERENCE WITH ME SO I CAN APPROVE IT FOR YOUR PROJECT!

Ms. Moraites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember"

  Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember" Marcy Gamzon • Sep 21 (Edited Sep 21) 100 points Due Tomorrow AGENDA:...