Sunday, September 16, 2018

Work on story/ Take vocab quiz

AGENDA,

1. Sorry I cannot be with you today because I am directing all day for a Fringe Show--the 24 Hour Plays.  We do this every other year at SOTA, too. Maybe you'll become a participant in the future or can come see us at 7 and 9 pm tonight. All of your theater viewing counts as extra credit thoughout the year!

2. Spend the first 15 minutes going to vocabulary. com and practicing the vocab for CH. 1-7.  The quiz begins at 9;30.  Take the quiz then.  Your results will be recorded.

3. We're reading up to CH. 18---Make sure you are caught up.

4. ACTIVITY: Begin working on your first short story for this class.  What is your main speculative question and how can you make the fantasy in it seem realistic?

I miss you.  I'll be back Wednesday.  Keep reading and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember"

  Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember" Marcy Gamzon • Sep 21 (Edited Sep 21) 100 points Due Tomorrow AGENDA:...