Thursday, April 23, 2020

Reminder: MultiGenre/Independent Reading proposals due!

AGENDA:


Just a reminder to post your proposals for the project on Google Classroom.  That's where I can give you feedback on your project.  You can always email me with questions and thoughts (I'd love to hear from you!).  If I don't receive your proposal, I will mark it as missing/late in PowerSchool until I receive it.

Office hour meetings are on Thursdays at 11am, and Mr. Craddock and I will have a whole Creative Writing meeting on next Monday at 11am (a chance to meet everyone in the department). Invites forthcoming.

Stay well.  Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember"

  Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember" Marcy Gamzon • Sep 21 (Edited Sep 21) 100 points Due Tomorrow AGENDA:...