Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Final Class

For today’s class we will continue to work on your visual poetry projects. If you completed your project for a poem from the Poetry 180 website you need to work on your next project which is creating a project for one of your own poems. We will be sharing some of the finished projects today in class. Also, there is a chance that we can show the projects at the coffee house so I want to make sure they are finalized.


I want to save as many projects as I can to my flash drive for my portfolio, so we need to export them as a quick time movie. We will work on that in today’s class. Also, today is my last class with all of you. I just wanted to say that it has been such a great experience working with all of you and everyone really made my four week placement a worth while experience!

Thank You!
Ms. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember"

  Montana 1948 Readings/Natalie Goldberg Test 1 "I remember" Marcy Gamzon • Sep 21 (Edited Sep 21) 100 points Due Tomorrow AGENDA:...